are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only
use the information that we collect about you lawfully
(in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018).
We collect information about
you for the following reasons:
- to process any orders or
subscriptions you have placed.
- to keep you informed of news,
events, offers and prize draws.
- to provide you with the best
We don't want to intrude!
- We are keen to tell you of the special offers that
we have negotiated on your behalf but we never want
to intrude, so please let us know if you do not want
to receive any mailings.
- In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for the purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
- Your details and preferences can be updated at any time via telephone on 020 7399 2960 or by email: Click here to update your details and preferences.
- You can of course 'opt out' of receiving our
e-News or postal circulation at any time: Click here to 'opt-out.
The type of information we
will collect about you includes:
- your name.
- phone number.
- email address.
- credit/debit card details
(we only store these details while processing your
orders—these details are deleted permanently from
our systems as soon as the order is fulfilled).
- The topics you are most interested-in
receiving information about.
Our commitment to protect
- We will never collect sensitive
information about you without your explicit consent.
- We will not sell, distribute or release your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law so to do. However, we may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to JSP Media Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties with whom we may share your data are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the transaction and/or delivery to you. If we were to consider passing your personal data on to a third party we would do so only after obtaining your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
- We shall endeavour to ensure
that any information we do hold about you will
be accurate and up to date. Please inform us promptly of any changes in this data, so that our records can be immediately updated. This is particularly important when multiple email and/or postal addresses are used by you.
- You can check the information
that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find
any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information
which we hold will be held securely in accordance
with our internal security policy and the law. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information which we collect online, or by phone, or by post. Any personal information is kept securely on our database and can be removed at any time at your request. We will hold transactional information, as we are required so to do by law, although contact details can be amended any time.
- Contacting you: If you make a purchase or booking via phone, email, post or the website, we shall record your name, address, email address and delivery details in order to fulfil your request, and we may contact you from time to time thereafter to process orders, bookings, and to make delivery or other arrangements. Additionally, we shall contact you with offers and news. Newsletters sent from our email service may record subscriber data relating to this engagement.
- When 'opting out' and requesting us to remove your personal data, in order for this to be speedily handled, please provide details of all the information which you wish us to delete from our records. For example, you may have more than one email address. By providing us with all your email addresses we can eliminate any risk of contacting you inadvertently.
- If we intend to transfer
your information outside the EEA (European Economic
Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to
track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our
site. This may include using a "cookie" which would
be stored on your browser. This stores your name and
address on your own PC so that every time you use
our shopping basket your details are filled in automatically
- thus saving you time and effort. You can prevent this
happening by de-selecting the tick box in our shopping
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any questions/comments
about privacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to 'opt out'. Please provide us with full details of the information you wish us to remove.